SearchWorks Catalog Stanford Libraries.
Send to text email RefWorks EndNote printer. Past, Present and Future.
The millennium development goals and human rights : past, present and future
Cambridge University Press, Physical description 1 online resource: Cambridge Core Full view. The limits of human rights: Development goals and human rights Mac Darrow-- 5.
- Bestselling Series;
- 4 editions of this work.
- The Millennium Development Goals and Human Rights : Past, Present and Future.
- The Millennium Development Goals and Human Rights: Past, Present and Future - Google Книги;
- Career Savvy, A Guide to Creating your Ideal Career and Work Life.
- Dragon Space: A Star Rigger Omnibus (Star Rigger Universe).
- The Millennium Development Goals and Human Rights - Past, Present and Future (Paperback).
The political within the depoliticised: Synergies and Conflicts in Different Goals: Poverty, hunger and statistical progress Thomas Pogge-- 9. Sexual and reproductive health, rights and MDG 5: Framing the Post Agenda: What issues will re define the post debate?
Andy Sumner and Meera Tiwari-- Beyond the romantic violence of the MDGs: Integrating human rights and equality: He has published widely on human rights issues in law, economics, development, and political science. Craven forthcoming ; The Human Right to Water: Emerging Trends in International and Comparative Law Yamin's twenty-year career at the intersection of health, human rights, and development has bridged academia and activism.
She has published dozens of scholarly articles and various books relating to health and human rights, in both English and Spanish. Yamin regularly advises UN agencies on global health, human rights, and development issues. He is an interdisciplinary development economist and a researcher within the field of global poverty and inequality with particular reference to middle-income countries.
His research on poverty challenges the orthodox view that most of the world's extreme poor live in the world's poorest countries, and that extreme poverty is minimal or esidual' at higher levels of average per capita income; rather, he argues that poverty is the outcome of patterns of growth and distribution, and of social processes and structures.
He has written six books, has published in journals including World Development, and is co-editor of the book series ethinking International Development'. On the one hand, they have been hailed as the most important initiative ever in international development. On the other hand, they have been described as a great betrayal of human rights Cambridge University Press Bolero Ozon.
Past, Present and Future.
- Holdings : The Millennium Development Goals and human rights : | York University Libraries.
- Guía Simple de Primeros Auxilios: Mèdico a Su Lado (DocHandal Guides nº 2) (Spanish Edition).
- Top Authors!
- Account Options!
- SLOW COOKER RECIPES FOR CHICKEN AND BEEF - How To Cook Chicken and Beef One Dish Meals, Soups and Stews With Home Made Flavor – Limited Edition?
- Lure of the Mummy.