NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology
However, for patients presenting with colon obstruction due to an advanced colon carcinoma, the mortality and morbidity are still high. The purpose of this review is to provide an overview of indications, techniques and further developments of the stents in the gastrointestinal tract and to highlight the predominant role of multidetector row computed tomography MDCT in the detection of potential complications.
Over 1.5 million clinicians worldwide trust UpToDate to make the best care decisions.
Contact your institution's library and ask if they subscribe to McGraw-Hill Medical products. About MyAccess If your institution subscribes to this resource, and you don't have a MyAccess Profile, please contact your library's reference desk for information on how to gain access to this resource from off-campus. Sign in via OpenAthens. Sign in via Shibboleth.
- UpToDate is the only clinical decision support resource associated with improved outcomes..
- When you have to be right: Use UpToDate at the point of care.
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network?
- ESC Clinical Practice Guidelines.
- Related Video Shorts (0).
Head and Neck Cancers. Systemic Light Chain Amyloidosis.
Q&A of the Week
Neuroendocrine and Adrenal Tumors. Primary Cutaneous B-Cell Lymphomas.
Basal Cell Skin Cancer. Squamous Cell Skin Cancer. Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
- Voler ·2· (French Edition).
- AccessMedicine Channel.
- Site not found · GitHub Pages.
- Unsaturated Soil Concepts and Their Application in Geotechnical Practice.
- Evidence-Based Clinical Decision Support at the Point of Care | UpToDate;
Small Cell Lung Cancer. Thymomas and Thymic Carcinomas.
Breast Cancer Risk Reduction. Breast Cancer Screening and Diagnosis. For the prevention and early detection of cervical cancer: American Cancer Society, American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology, and American Society for Clinical Pathology screening guidelines for the prevention and early detection of cervical cancer. Am J Clin Pathol ; Prostate Cancer Early Detection.