The importation of alcoholic beverages must be for personal use.
- Traveling Out of State - How Much Can I Bring Back?;
- Why We Should Go Back to the Coast – Texas Monthly.
- Mysterious Taiji.
- For the First Time;
- Best Quotations of Niccolo Machiavelli;
Importations cannot occur more than once in a day period. The person making the importation must accompany the alcoholic beverages. Minors persons under 21 years of age or intoxicated persons may not bring alcoholic beverages into Texas.
- Why We Should Go Back to the Coast.
- Computational Medicine in Data Mining and Modeling.
- Gravitaciones en torno a la obra poética de José Lezama Lima (La Habana, 1910-1976) (MT.LITTERATURE) (Spanish Edition).
- Candle Magic for Beginners: The Simplest Magic You Can Do (For Beginners (Llewellyns))!
This fee is included in the posted tax rates. Payment of the fees and taxes are documented by a tax stamp placed on the bottle. Importation of Cigarettes TABC Ports of Entry personnel are also responsible for ensuring that the laws relating to cigarettes are observed.
- Monarch garden grants.
- Ohio (Come Back to Texas).
Persons 18 years of age or older may import both Mexican and duty-free cigarettes. The first carton of cigarettes has no importation restrictions with regard to labeling.
Groups are not required to spend their own funds to match the amount of the grant. Funds must be spent on native milkweeds and native nectar plants.
Get PL8 NEWS
Applications will be accepted for new gardens and improvement and maintenance of previously installed Monarch Waystations or Monarch Demonstration Gardens. Plants can be replaced or milkweeds can be added.
By July 30, the grantee will submit a short written report to the Bring Back the Monarchs to Texas Committee giving the project status or results, including lessons learned that would help others on similar projects, records of man-hours contributed by each volunteer and project accounting statement with invoices budget reconciliation for record keeping.